What's your opinion on Online Dating?

I've been curious about doing this but I think i'm only average or below average lookings.
  • Good idea
  • Bad Idea
  • Only good for hot people
    Vote C
  • It's whatever
    Vote D

1320

Most Helpful Girl

• For me personally it's an easier way to reach out to people than IRL, but at the same time it's really appearance-centered. I've met nice people through Tinder, so I would probably try it again if I were ever to become single again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've met both of my current girlfriends online. And we're doing fantastic! Best way to get to know someone.

• Maybe it is. I'm going to college in a few months so maybe I should try that first?