Girl on instagram. Should I message her?

So I'm on the explore feed on IG and the most beautiful girl, in my eyes, caught my attention. I decide to follow her and after a bit of the usual low key stalk looking her up on other social media's, I found she lives in the same city as me! Long story short, I've followed her on ig for a few weeks now, liked a few posts she's recently put up and I just can't seem to sum up the courage to just shoot my shot. I've been rejected so many times before and for me personally. I just can't seem to get over the fact that I will get rejected sometimes and take it as a learning experience because of how much it has hurt me in the past.
How should I go about this? Any suggestions on how to start a convo despite neither of us really knowing eachother?

Cheers for the help guys

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you're never met her before then it won't be awkward if you get shot down because it's not like you have to see her. But give it a go, because whats the worse that can happen. You can either get rejected (which is not exactly bad if you don't even know her) and what if she says yes, then that would be you made up. So give it a shot - You only live once

Most Helpful Guy