Can cheaters change? I love him but im so worried?

We have been dating for 6 months and I love him more than anything. He has cheated on me in the past and I'm just worried. Can guys change?

711

Most Helpful Guy

• The relevant question is not CAN he change but WILL he change. Everyone has the capacity for change but few people change significantly. If he is not motivated to change, he will try to convince you otherwise with his words so ignore his words and focus on his actions. What is he doing to try to change?

Remember that all cheaters feel bad when they are caught. "I feel horrible" is a meaningless plea under these circumstances.