Why is texting important to a guy? He didn’t respond to my text but don’t think it’s a big deal?

I just met this guy last week. We had a very good connection and he has been planning what we should do in our future dates..!

However, sometimes he doesn’t respond to my texts. When I ask him he would be like “what happened?” “sorry works is so busy sorry if I can’t text you all the time” “I’ll make it up to you” kind of thing. Seems like he doesn’t think it’s a big deal?

Guys, is texting really doesn’t matter to you? Am I just overthinking?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Not to be mean, but that sounds more like a personal issue. Not everybody cares that much about texting back so frequently.

Has he changed how quickly he texts back, recently? If it's been the same since you met, then take him on his word that he's busy.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend finds it very important.. he’s could text all day and he makes time for it even when he actually shouldn’t. So I feel kinda bad sometimes..

• The difference is that we just met 1 week ago...