Would you be able to date someone you’re not attracted to?

Let’s say you met someone. They’re literally perfect for you and you are compatible in many ways. The only thing is that you don’t really think their face is cute. Would you still be able to date that person, feeling that looks don’t matter? Or would you not enter into a relationship because you don’t find them attractive.
  • I could still date them
  • I wouldn’t date them
  • Depends (explain)
    Vote C

1619

Most Helpful Guy

• There has to be a physical attraction otherwise dating had no use. We would be great friends, but nothing more and dating in my book is still to initiate a compatibility check if we could have a more intimate future together.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I don't feel attracted, I can't form romantic feelings. They would be a good friend at best, so I wouldn't want to lead them on by trying a relationship.