Would asking to hang out get things going?

A girl I have known for a few years and I talk quite a bit and recently she talked to me about her unsatisfactory sexual experience, and talked about a competition of who could deliver the best orgasms and then who falls asleep fastest after.
At first I thought she was kidding, but then she said I could come over for a slumber party, and she said I could sleep with her naked.
So I have been trying to arrange this, but she just started school, and is busy. She takes a few days to answer me now. But I've sent her funny pictures and she responds relatively quickly.
I am off the next few days. Would asking her out to see a movie or hang out be a way to settle some confusion? Also make it clear I'm not just trying to have sex with her?

10