Did I make a mistake for not telling my boyfriend that I was a virgin before he took my virginity?

My boyfriend and I have had sex a few times. I still bleed a little though. It doesn't hurt at all so I think I just need to get used to it. When we had sex last night, he noticed I was bleeding and freaked. Once I calmed him down, I told him that I was still getting used to sex because it was only a few weeks ago that he took my virginity. I know he is insecure so he reacted weird where he kind of just stared off into space in a daze. I told him because I didn't want to make a big deal about it and he said he was okay with me not telling him. Me bleeding totally killed the mood but date night carried on as usual and I even gave him a nice massage with the massage oil I got.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hell sometimes I bleed when I’m Fucking myself with my toy or my hairbrush. And I lost my virginity awhile ago.

1|0
    0|0
    • That makes me feel much better. Once we started having sex, my doctor did a check-up since I was just becoming sexually active. Everything was fine. No STDs or anything. So I was just like why the hell is this still happening?

• Yeah I don’t bleed that often but sometimes it happens.

• youl be fine as long as he understands its normal

1|0
    1|0
  • He knows.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes