Was this stupid?

My ex took my virginity, faked to be my boyfriend for a year and seemed too good to be true and then ghosted me. he left me for someone else. She broke up with him and he came crawling back a month later but i didn't take him back. However i couldnt bear the fact that i gave my V to him so me and my bff catfished him and we met him. He was laughing his ass off that it was me meeting him so i spilled my milkshake on him and he started laughing "are u crazy?"
I was triggered and i started quoting all of his fuckboy lines he said while i was catfishing him. Such as, "i never had anything serious i have only had fun with girls but no feelings"
(Which really hurt me cuz i never expected it)
And so while quoting i was on a role and punched him then kicked him in the ass. He was holding his balls so I couldn't aim there. He was laughing in embarrassment and just ran away.
I made my bff record and i posted it on facebook and tagged all of his friends. "This is what men who lie to girls for their virginity and then move on to the next deserve" and i posted the video and all of his fuckboy lines.

Everyone thought it was amazing, friends, family. But my mom is always super judgmental and she said i made a fool of myself.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but the whole situation was 50% your own fault. It was your own free choice to date him.. It was your own free choice to give your virginity to him.. And that all happened over your own judgment when you chose him.

Sure, he's been acting like a complete idiot but what do you want to do about it? You're the one who let him do all that shit in the first place.

Well.. As childish and immature as your reaction may have been though.. He's an idiot who plays with other people's feelings.. I don't have much sympathy for someone like him.. However, if the roles were reversed, that guy would be in jail for assault now, so I don't support that sort of behavior just because you're a girl.

• Well is it still my fault that he made me trust him and was an amazing person until i slept with him? Ur telling i can't trust anyone cuz if they stab me in the back its my fault for it? Complete idiotic judgment

• Nope.. I'm absolutely agreeing with you that he's been an idiot for playing you which is why I said 50%.
      However, you made a shitty judgement yourself and now blame others for it.. Wether or not you can trust others is your own decision and it simply proved wrong this time.
      I'm telling you to give a bit more thought to the matter of whom you're going to trust and who doesn't deserve that privilege.
      He manipulated and fooled you.. He's a dick.. Absolutely so.. That can happen.. Whatever.. He's not worth your attention if he's a person like that, so why do you go out of your way to physically assault him? It's simply been the wrong move from your side to handle the situation.
      Warn other girls about the fact that his intentions are not what they seem, so they don't make the same mistake and be done with it.. Don't give him more notice than he deserves.

• I don't know i just lashed out cuz i wanted to keep it for someone special and i was in a complete dark hole and regret. I known it was wrong i just wasn't thinking when i started kicking

Most Helpful Girl