Was this stupid?

My ex took my virginity, faked to be my boyfriend for a year and seemed too good to be true and then ghosted me. he left me for someone else. She broke up with him and he came crawling back a month later but i didn't take him back. However i couldnt bear the fact that i gave my V to him so me and my bff catfished him and we met him. He was laughing his ass off that it was me meeting him so i spilled my milkshake on him and he started laughing "are u crazy?"
I was triggered and i started quoting all of his fuckboy lines he said while i was catfishing him. Such as, "i never had anything serious i have only had fun with girls but no feelings"
(Which really hurt me cuz i never expected it)
And so while quoting i was on a role and punched him then kicked him in the ass. He was holding his balls so I couldn't aim there. He was laughing in embarrassment and just ran away.
I made my bff record and i posted it on facebook and tagged all of his friends. "This is what men who lie to girls for their virginity and then move on to the next deserve" and i posted the video and all of his fuckboy lines.

Everyone thought it was amazing, friends, family. But my mom is always super judgmental and she said i made a fool of myself.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but the whole situation was 50% your own fault. It was your own free choice to date him.. It was your own free choice to give your virginity to him.. And that all happened over your own judgment when you chose him.

Sure, he's been acting like a complete idiot but what do you want to do about it? You're the one who let him do all that shit in the first place.

Well.. As childish and immature as your reaction may have been though.. He's an idiot who plays with other people's feelings.. I don't have much sympathy for someone like him.. However, if the roles were reversed, that guy would be in jail for assault now, so I don't support that sort of behavior just because you're a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well is it still my fault that he made me trust him and was an amazing person until i slept with him? Ur telling i can't trust anyone cuz if they stab me in the back its my fault for it? Complete idiotic judgment

• Nope.. I'm absolutely agreeing with you that he's been an idiot for playing you which is why I said 50%.
      However, you made a shitty judgement yourself and now blame others for it.. Wether or not you can trust others is your own decision and it simply proved wrong this time.
      I'm telling you to give a bit more thought to the matter of whom you're going to trust and who doesn't deserve that privilege.
      He manipulated and fooled you.. He's a dick.. Absolutely so.. That can happen.. Whatever.. He's not worth your attention if he's a person like that, so why do you go out of your way to physically assault him? It's simply been the wrong move from your side to handle the situation.
      Warn other girls about the fact that his intentions are not what they seem, so they don't make the same mistake and be done with it.. Don't give him more notice than he deserves.

• I don't know i just lashed out cuz i wanted to keep it for someone special and i was in a complete dark hole and regret. I known it was wrong i just wasn't thinking when i started kicking

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You assaulted him then posted the proof online. Imagine if the genders were reversed and a guy beat the shit out of his ex because she dumped him? You chose to sleep with him and he might be an asshole but you had shitty judgement. You did make a fool of yourself in my opinion even though he does sound like a cunt who deserved it. But it's immature and you could have been much smarter about it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sounds like u did make a fool of yourself all u managed to do was let it be known that he fucked you over and didn't care for you

0|2
    0|0
    • Idc i was in a foreign town so nobody knows who i am. And he got embarrassed and beat up by a girl.

• Show All
    • Lol you really think it will have that effect he could early spin it and say u are crazy and caught feelings for him when he just wanted friends with benefits u acting the fool in the video will work as proof

• Be happy nothing wrong with that but don't imagine that it was some great victory he most likely just has another thing to now joke about with friends and still don't care

• The peak of immaturity. And with all this #MeToo nonsense going on, if roles were reversed and a guy did that I doubt he'd be let off as easily. You had shitty judgment in choosing that guy in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • He deserved it, but you risked fucking up your own life by posting it online, then he would've won in the end if you got into legal trouble

0|0
    0|0
  • You did your best. It is fine. As a mother, she shouldn't have have the access to your private life. Adults always have slightly differences in perception.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah that was pretty stupid. Posting it onto social media just shows the immaturity of everyone involved.

0|1
    0|0
  • What you did was beyond immature. Yes he was a douche/Fuckboy and every other term In the book but the way you handled it just shows how petty you are being and immature you were especially posting It on social media. I know you were upset but I had a female in my class do the same thing to her boyfriend not to the extent that you did she just catfish Ed him but It pissed off her ex enough that he threatened her life And if the gender roles were reversed that defeintly wouldn't have been okay with anyone. you should take what your mom said into more consideration and be safe

0|2
    1|0
  • That guy is a jerk, and you did nothing wrong.

2|0
    0|2
  • What an idiot. You should be in jail for assault.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes