Who wants a big girl anyways?

Yeah so I don't have a boyfriend, and I have a great body and everything. I am literally HOT. And all these guys keep going FOR FAT CHICKS! LIKE WTF, they don't even notice me and go for gross white fat chicks. And it disgusts me. I am literally model type, and guys get the chubby fat women. WHY?
https:// imgur. com/ oiDsO5L
MEEEE
Just remove spaces.

418

Most Helpful Guy

• Priority is personality then physique. When you spend time with a girl, you are spending more time with who she is, than what she looks like.

Maybe try looking beyond the physique of some of those girls to see who they are as people. That may, or may not give you a clue.

• Nah nah, it's 100% physique. Those guys wish they had me, but instead lowered their standards and got a ugly pale fucking whale. IT's disgusting what this country has come to.

• @Duvet I'm really not.

• Say what? At the moment I have a 23 year old, very attractive, slim, big assed, Chinese girl that is interested in me. But her personality is just dull. As I said, looks can only go so far. You must be trolling for real.

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't matter.. You will be with someone soon.. Plus if that's how you really act. Some guys doesn't like that. Especially if he's looking for a serious relationship.