Who wants a big girl anyways?

Yeah so I don't have a boyfriend, and I have a great body and everything. I am literally HOT. And all these guys keep going FOR FAT CHICKS! LIKE WTF, they don't even notice me and go for gross white fat chicks. And it disgusts me. I am literally model type, and guys get the chubby fat women. WHY?
Updates:
https:// imgur. com/ oiDsO5L
MEEEE
Just remove spaces.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Priority is personality then physique. When you spend time with a girl, you are spending more time with who she is, than what she looks like.

Maybe try looking beyond the physique of some of those girls to see who they are as people. That may, or may not give you a clue.

1|1
    0|0
    • Nah nah, it's 100% physique. Those guys wish they had me, but instead lowered their standards and got a ugly pale fucking whale. IT's disgusting what this country has come to.

• Show All
    • @Duvet I'm really not.

• Say what? At the moment I have a 23 year old, very attractive, slim, big assed, Chinese girl that is interested in me. But her personality is just dull. As I said, looks can only go so far. You must be trolling for real.

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't matter.. You will be with someone soon.. Plus if that's how you really act. Some guys doesn't like that. Especially if he's looking for a serious relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You need an attitude adjustment, little girl. At this rate, you're gonna end up pregnant with twins with someone you hate that abuses you. But hey, at least he appreciates your body! πŸ™„

1|0
    0|0
    • You tell me, you see A HOT girl showing off her sexy body (me) and you are with your fat chick and you look and you wish you had her. Exactly my point.

• You have serious issues. Get a clue, get some help.

• Cause who would want to date a toxic, hateful and arrogant chick like you?
    I'm certainly not into big girls.. Look wise, you'd be much more my type.. However that attitude kills any kind of attraction, I could ever have for you.
    As for other guys.. They might be desperate, weak or only look for fleeting (physical) relationships and honestly.. Big girls tend to be insecure and insecure girls are easy to manipulate.
    You wouldn't want a guy like that anyway.. I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright, sorry.. I suppose that sounded quite mean but you get the point, I hope.

Another possibility though.. Tastes differ from person to person.. Maybe everyone around you is magically attracted to overweight girls only.

• Just because some guys are into larger women doesn't mean we all are. I for one am not attracted to overweight people at all. Everyone has different preferences.

1|0
    0|0
    • They are fucking nasty and disgusting. Ew

• Yeah imma take a guess and agree with some of the other people and say it probably has less to do with looks and more to do with your personality. You sounds like a judgmental asshole

• lol
    By the way you talk , it seems like you are lying , and if not, then i think that boys looks for the thing they want , and turn down everything that don't.
    A man would appreciate everything he sees.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hey, good for you that you have a frickin sweet ass! That being said; don't let envy or confusion cloud your mind, while you may find fat people gross; most people don't.
    It's obvious that no matter anybody elses' view that you aren't gonna see past the rhetoric, so good for you for having the guts to voice your opinion - just try to be more sublte, less jealous and less thirsty in the future with your opinions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's your personality? I don't know, just a hunch

1|1
    0|0
  • Do you really want those guys who goes for fat chicks, as you called it?

Or do you want guys that fat chicks are calling superficial by only going out with hot girls?

Your choice... but stop dissing other people's choices..

0|0
    0|0
  • If this post is a reflection of how you talk and act. It's probably because you spew toxicity. If someone is terrible to be around, it rarely matters how hot they are for more than a one night stand

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, it's about the body for sure.

• Show All
    • It's not working

• Well, if that is actually you, yeah you're hot as fuck. And to answer your question, I have no idea. They're idiots with low standards. I wonder the same damn thing every single day. I'd go after you in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|1
  • You don’t seem to have a very nice personality, that is an important factor for many men. What do you mean with chubby though? If you mean a thick girl, many men prefer that over super skinny women

0|0
    0|0
  • Can we at least see u? lol. Everything u said can be relative (depends on ppls perception and all..)
    Maybe u DM or follow if u have a pic of u in profile...

0|0
    0|0
    • https:// imgur. com/ oiDsO5L
      MEE

• Show All
    • @Manhart1999 Wait, are you doing a bit? Or did we not see the same picture.

• Oh, fuck oky u scrolled down and saw that πŸŒ‹ GIF I guess XD
      Just saw it XD

• Yes you are very attractive but did it occur to you that guys aren't paying attention to you because of your attitude and personality? From what I can tell from your replies in the comments is that your rather toxic and hateful, that's not exactly an attractive trait.

Looks get your foot in the door but a personality keeps you at the party.

Yes matter yes, but personality does play a part in attraction as well.

But with all that stated no I would not date a big girl, I only date fit and healthy women, mostly because I like the fit look and I don't want my partner to die of catastrophic organ failure at the tender age of 35.

1|0
    0|1
    • Imagine you and your fit, healthy girlfriend are living yalls best lives and then boom! She drops dead of a heart attack anyway because newsflash, fat people aren't the only ones with heart disease and health problems my man.

• @CHARismatic110 Totally true,

But rates increase quite a bit the larger you are and it opens you up to more illness and health issues.

Meanwhile being healthy and fit lowers all the rates of all of that and ensures a less likely chance to contract illness develop bodily issues.

• Lol... What kind of world are you living in? I would never go for a fat chick..

1|0
    0|2
  • Define fat. People have different tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sheesh. Sour grapes, much?

0|0
    0|0
  • put the picture back up

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea what world your living in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends honey

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad for them.. i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem like you have a bitchy attitude

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes