Talking dirty to me when I said I didn't want to?

This is probably going to sound crazy but I've been having a purely online relationship with a guy in America and I live in England. It started with us being very flirty and sexual and sending each other sexy pictures or talking dirty to each other on the phone and it's all been fun so far. Recently though we had a big argument and fell out and i just didn't feel like being sexual with him anymore. We were making basic chit chat and talking about our day and he asks me to talk dirty to him so we can "go back to normal" and I say it's too soon that I'm not comfortable with that... but despite this he sends me the filthiest message ever describing in detail what he wants to do to me... I mean I feel a bit violated. Am I wrong to be worried? I mean if he did that in person it would be rape. I know this is just text but I clearly told him I wasn't comfortable with that and he forced it on me anyway. It shows he must not care about my feelings at all? Is this a red flag?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Brighter red than blood, stop wasting time about this fool, find yourself a better guy that can respect your opinion and be the dirtiest boy you can find 😏😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes