Is this going to be a real first date or is he just looking for a hook up?

Ok so I’ve been talking to this guy from tinder for about 3 weeks now we have officially decided to meet up he plans to take me all around the city and take a nice hike then at the end go to his place and watch a movie then go to sleep, this works great since we live about an hour and a half away from each other and if we stay out too late I’d rather not drive. However he has made it clear that he’s not just looking for a hook up but I’m not sure if he really means that. Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter what we think...

He's probably on here asking if after a girl agrees to the plan listed, would she be offended if he didn't try to sleep with her...

What happens after dictates whether it's a hook up or a date... And both of you will have plenty of information to make that decision...

Have fun...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am a boy, and I know like no one else how boys can be. But it is hard to say because you have never met. But of course you need to give it a try. But make it crystalclear you don't want anything more on your first date.

1|0
    0|0
  • Could be a hookup, but it depends, if he offers you the bed and he goes to sleep on the couch then he might just be a gentleman looking to make sure you had a comfortable night

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's going to take you to do all those things then it's a date not just a hook up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes