This guy said he likes me, but?

Not long ago, this guy told me that he really likes me, but keeps hanging out with his ex? Does that mean anything?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be that he wants to keep in touch with his ex-girlfriend, despite breaking up. Sometimes even after a break-up, a good friendship can form from it if both of them are open-minded and closed the relationship on good terms! I can believe that his feelings for you are genuine although I'm not sure if he's thinking casual or romantically of his ex-girlfriend. You'll know by his actions who he's more attracted to. If he chooses to date another person like you for example, he'll eventually need to make compromises if he plans to meet with her again in the future so it doesn't cause conflicts in the relationship.