How many black women feel like going interracial to get back at black men for treating us wrong?

I was never bothered by about relationships, even though I was not interested in them until I started to take notice of why some people did it and the possible outcomes. So this is basically what my reaction was in sequence.
>I didn't give a shit
>Then I was wondering why others gave a shit
>Then I became intrigued and did my research
>Then I became sad from the results
>Then I was against it
>Now I don't care again.
But now that I am open to interracial relationships because I have been in a few, I am now listening to black women swearing off black men, to be honest I kinda agree with them and have thought the same way. How many of you feel this way?
  • I am for interracial relationships for this reason
    Vote A
  • I still date exclusively black men
    Vote B
  • I am already in an interracial relationship
    Vote C
  • This is why I let white men run trains on me
    Vote D
  • I'm just here for the drama
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Excuse me while I post my perfect self in my dp so this anon hating ass black man can see what he will never look at naked in his life. As I recall you know I love to show off. You never thought that I would take it this far, what do you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had more interracial relationships than with black men predominantly because a lot of black men think I'm too "white". I know why they say it but personally it hurts, and if I'm honest I can't really agree. I mean the first thing you see is black skin. But whatever I can only be me. I was raised to have an open mind and always had a mixed ethnic group of friends. I have found dating wise men if other races actually date you, yes they sleep with you but they still treat you with respect. They don't try to rush you then bin you. They're curious about you and share things about themselves. They are some of the most open relationships I've ever had and I couldn't say I ended up doubting them until one. Who was cheating the whole time (he treated me like I was worth more than gold, that really hurt) anyways I think out of obligation I've always wanted a black child and it's something I battle with. I know it sounds strange but I genuinely love everything about myself even if others don't. And I want children just like me. I'm open to let my heart love and this last guy (Irish) had it but he really messed up. So I'm taking my time whoever I fall for is who I'll marry. End of. Not because of a specific race just because he's right for me

0|3
    0|0
    • I had my heart set on a black child too because that was the picture in my head, I've even had dreams of how she would look. But I changed my mind because my reasons and my heart changed, I don't mind a mixed baby.

• Show All
    • Thank you for picking me :-)

• You're welcome baby.

Most Helpful Guy

• media.giphy.com/media/5YF9dwGZ29rVe/giphy.gif

As a black man in a interracial relationship I find this thought process idiotic, comical, sad and pathetic.

It doesn't have any logic or common sense to it and all your doing is hurting whoever you are with because your original intent for being with them is flawed.

Also how are you getting back at black men like me? You not hurting me any, you are taking yourself away from black men that actually want you by going for someone else you don't want to be with and that you with out of despite. Really sad.

1|3
    3|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If that's your reason to get a "non black" man, that's a bit weird.

2|5
    2|0
    • Not weird since I already like non black men for their qualities. It's the women who do it purely out of spite, that would apply to. I just know black men are helping me to make that decision to swear off the whole group.

• Show All
    • ha, you have no idea, you'd probably cry if I told you, I am sick of their shit.

• You're tickling my curiosity, but that seems personal, so I don't know if I should ask.

• I have nothing against black men. Maybe I don't truly understand but I'm in a interracial relationship. My boyfriend is white, but I'm with him because we're alike and have a lot in common. Not because of I'm getting back at black men.

1|3
    0|1
  • Hey azzntittiz, how about older white guys? Any chance? I saw that you wanted to have some babies. How many do you want to have?

1|0
    0|0
    • I want three babies, hoping the first pregnancy will be twins, so I don't need to go three time, I cut off at age thirty-five because I don't think it's safe to have kids after that.

• Show All
    • I also heard that the fertility injections can also cause that but you could end up with way more than you need. I don't want to end up with seven babies in my tummy, I'm a tiny bitty girl, plus imagine trying to keep up with that many children all at once. I would hope for only twins, but only on the first try.

• Yeah twos the maximum for a smaller girl, even for a big girl there's as far as anyone should have to go.

• My opinion:
    No one should "Swear off" any race from their list. If you have preferences, you have preferences. But doing it out of spite? You're just being immature at that point, not all black men "treat you wrong"

1|3
    0|0
  • Oh now you want a relationship lol... I knew it would get there eventually πŸ˜›
    Find yourself a good man... lol. Good girl 😌

2|1
    0|0
  • Well the "Black" women who wanna do that.. Y'all do y'all.. Hope you enjoy yoselves..

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh I will.

• Show All
    • Yes, I love fucking white men, I need to start doing live broadcasts of these shows, admission free for all black men to see.

• I'm sure those "White" men love them some "Black" azz n tittiz.. Hahaha.. & Gon on ahead and get back at us.. XD

• dang but its understandable most of us guys cheat a lot on a lot of girls but now uk why most of us guys turn gay or date some other gender women do it to its not just blacks but its mostly us tho there are races like white people its really just in the U. S tho so white and black so yea

0|0
    1|0
  • I have heard of some people doing that for that exact reason. It's also like a form of cuckolding in some people's heads. It goes for white women getting back at white men too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve never received nothing but love from black men. I love black men especially chocolate ones. Before dating a black guy I’ve always dated interacially and I didn’t know what I was missing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do black men treat their women wrong do u think

2|2
    0|0
  • Im aware but I dont really give a shit either.
    I like who i like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference. But I do wanna try a black women. (I mean sexual xD)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yay! Raising my chances of bagging me a black πŸ‘Έ.

4|0
    0|0
  • I'm just here for the drama

2|2
    0|1
  • I love drama!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Do something radical and fall in love.,

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • the only train I like is thomas the tank engine

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow 😐

1|0
    0|0
  • that is a nice ass!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw these comments go ahead and tell what happened, might as well right?

Guanfei 9 Xper Age: 24 mho 4%
    If that's your reason to get a "non black" man, that's a bit weird.

2|5 2|0 REPLY
    azzntittiz 9 Xper Age: 30
    Not weird since I already like non black men for their qualities. It's the women who do it purely out of spite, that would apply to. I just know black men are helping me to make that decision to swear off the whole group.

Show Less
    Guanfei 9 Xper Age: 24
    I don't know what black guys did to you, but that should be quite serious if you don't want any of them.

azzntittiz 9 Xper Age: 30
    ha, you have no idea, you'd probably cry if I told you, I am sick of their shit.

Guanfei 9 Xper Age: 24
    You're tickling my curiosity, but that seems personal, so I don't know if I should ask.

Please tell us the stories

0|0
    0|0
  • No that’s stupid. I’d date interracialy because I like a guy from a different race not to get back at black guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted c

0|1
    0|1
  • Black men always cheats on a queen. You should just date an Asian or white guy to piss them off

3|1
    2|0
  • You're a bit late don't you think? Whites have been smashing then trashing black girls for centuries.

0|1
    4|2
    • That's what his cock does to you sell-out cunt.

• Show All
    • Stay tuned.

• "Now" it's all joke. But not "later".

• I like white or Asian guys. They are so hot to me. If you have time look up Christelyn Karazin on YouTube. She is an African American woman who help black women and non- black men date and open their option with each other.

2|1
    0|2
  • Lol this applies just as much to white women, if not vastly, vastly more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes