How many black women feel like going interracial to get back at black men for treating us wrong?

I was never bothered by about relationships, even though I was not interested in them until I started to take notice of why some people did it and the possible outcomes. So this is basically what my reaction was in sequence.
>I didn't give a shit
>Then I was wondering why others gave a shit
>Then I became intrigued and did my research
>Then I became sad from the results
>Then I was against it
>Now I don't care again.
But now that I am open to interracial relationships because I have been in a few, I am now listening to black women swearing off black men, to be honest I kinda agree with them and have thought the same way. How many of you feel this way?
  • I am for interracial relationships for this reason
  • I still date exclusively black men
  • I am already in an interracial relationship
    Vote C
  • This is why I let white men run trains on me
    Vote D
  • I'm just here for the drama
    Vote E
Excuse me while I post my perfect self in my dp so this anon hating ass black man can see what he will never look at naked in his life. As I recall you know I love to show off. You never thought that I would take it this far, what do you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U

1019

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had more interracial relationships than with black men predominantly because a lot of black men think I'm too "white". I know why they say it but personally it hurts, and if I'm honest I can't really agree. I mean the first thing you see is black skin. But whatever I can only be me. I was raised to have an open mind and always had a mixed ethnic group of friends. I have found dating wise men if other races actually date you, yes they sleep with you but they still treat you with respect. They don't try to rush you then bin you. They're curious about you and share things about themselves. They are some of the most open relationships I've ever had and I couldn't say I ended up doubting them until one. Who was cheating the whole time (he treated me like I was worth more than gold, that really hurt) anyways I think out of obligation I've always wanted a black child and it's something I battle with. I know it sounds strange but I genuinely love everything about myself even if others don't. And I want children just like me. I'm open to let my heart love and this last guy (Irish) had it but he really messed up. So I'm taking my time whoever I fall for is who I'll marry. End of. Not because of a specific race just because he's right for me

• I had my heart set on a black child too because that was the picture in my head, I've even had dreams of how she would look. But I changed my mind because my reasons and my heart changed, I don't mind a mixed baby.

• Thank you for picking me :-)

• You're welcome baby.

Most Helpful Guy

• media.giphy.com/media/5YF9dwGZ29rVe/giphy.gif

As a black man in a interracial relationship I find this thought process idiotic, comical, sad and pathetic.

It doesn't have any logic or common sense to it and all your doing is hurting whoever you are with because your original intent for being with them is flawed.

Also how are you getting back at black men like me? You not hurting me any, you are taking yourself away from black men that actually want you by going for someone else you don't want to be with and that you with out of despite. Really sad.