How can a shy girl, like me, talk to guys?

I am very very shy and really struggle to talk to guys (that aren't my best friends), anyone have any tips or help so I can, one day, talk to guys without being so nervous?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its really hard to teach someone how to, but what helps me when i get nervous is, i try to think about what i could say first and than i just do it, sometimes it is really hard to do it, but after i make it it is really relieving, when i shy girl talks to me i understand it and its normal thats why i think the other guys wouldn't mind that much if you shy, and if you can't find sny topic to talk, just think about what is happening oder happened this week or when he is from your school tall about the school hiw shitty it is

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "Hey! what are you doing? How come you are so quiet? ... Are you shy or something?' Turn it around and make him out to be shy.

3|1
    0|0
  • well how about u just talk to them like a best friend be friendly talk to them like the way u talk to family most guys dont really care they just want to either be friends have sex have a girlfriend or whatever but if u want we can be friends

1|0
    0|0
  • build up your confidence by heavy sports :)

1|0
    0|0
  • They're usually about as clueless as you are

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself and be honest

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes