How can a shy girl, like me, talk to guys?

I am very very shy and really struggle to talk to guys (that aren't my best friends), anyone have any tips or help so I can, one day, talk to guys without being so nervous?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its really hard to teach someone how to, but what helps me when i get nervous is, i try to think about what i could say first and than i just do it, sometimes it is really hard to do it, but after i make it it is really relieving, when i shy girl talks to me i understand it and its normal thats why i think the other guys wouldn't mind that much if you shy, and if you can't find sny topic to talk, just think about what is happening oder happened this week or when he is from your school tall about the school hiw shitty it is