How many of you would like to find love? before the year is over?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I used to believe in the idea of love, but lately I've learned it doesn't believe in me... and no one else believes in it.

No one is faithful to their partners anymore. No one is honest with their lovers anymore. No one is committed to each other anymore.
    Everyone is so damn selfish. "Why aren't YOU meeting MY needs?" "What do YOU bring to the table for ME?"
    People have such high, impossible demands and standards for others that no one is ever "good enough".
    65-90% of all marriages today end in divorce.
    In divorce cases, almost all men lose custody and have to pay child support BY DEFAULT.
    More than three-quarters of all divorces are initiated by women.

So as a hopeless romantic guy in modern society, I say no. Love is dead. This shitty, gutted-out shell of what people call "relationships" these days can go f*** itself... and then divorce itself.

• my parents are getting a device because my father was cheating. So I get what you mean. I hope that what you have said is not true. because the world is a scary place without the loss of love in it.

• the only way to find out is to put your heart back out there. it's going to be hard but it will be worth it if you do find love.

• No thanks, I'm good.

Most Helpful Girl