How many of you would like to find love? before the year is over?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I used to believe in the idea of love, but lately I've learned it doesn't believe in me... and no one else believes in it.

No one is faithful to their partners anymore. No one is honest with their lovers anymore. No one is committed to each other anymore.
    Everyone is so damn selfish. "Why aren't YOU meeting MY needs?" "What do YOU bring to the table for ME?"
    People have such high, impossible demands and standards for others that no one is ever "good enough".
    65-90% of all marriages today end in divorce.
    In divorce cases, almost all men lose custody and have to pay child support BY DEFAULT.
    More than three-quarters of all divorces are initiated by women.

So as a hopeless romantic guy in modern society, I say no. Love is dead. This shitty, gutted-out shell of what people call "relationships" these days can go f*** itself... and then divorce itself.

0|1
    0|0
    • my parents are getting a device because my father was cheating. So I get what you mean. I hope that what you have said is not true. because the world is a scary place without the loss of love in it.

• Show All
    • the only way to find out is to put your heart back out there. it's going to be hard but it will be worth it if you do find love.

• No thanks, I'm good.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Love is a fallacy. Don't be fooled by chemistry. It is a terrible trick nature plays on us. SO, the answer is, NO.

2|2
    0|0

• I'm sorry you feel that way

• Show All
    • There are many decisions one can make in life. No, the one you described is not love.

• @SeaSprayBreeze Okay, okay... However if love is something quantifiable beyond chemistry, then it certainly is not a decision but rather a natural randomly occurring event and if you believe in fate it is fatalist---decision, NO, I don't think so.

• I would like to find love before I die. You never know when that is..

0|2
    0|0
    • I hope you do find love. that way when you die you're not alone.

• i wouldn't mind it but i doubt it i rather just be single then try to find a rose full of thorns

0|1
    0|0
    • Your still young. someday you will find that special person.

• thxs i hope i do to

• I would like to find love since I haven't dated anyone this past four years

0|1
    0|0
    • That's a tough one.
      I hope you find someone that makes you happy soon.

• I would just to get over my break up lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I hope you find someone.

• Nahhhhh plenty of time for that shit later

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind...

0|1
    0|0
    • I hope you find the most wonderful person. that loves you with all there heart.

Recommended myTakes