Did he ghost me?

Long story short. Really cute guy, single parent added me on insta. We’ve known each other back since hs. Always giving me side eye. Recently made an insta and he requested me and I added back. He added me on snap, after I failed to add him first. He said I look good and we caught up a bit. Well two night ago he wanted to invite me for a drink and I told him I don’t. He asked me last minute to hang out and to go over to his place. Left him on seen and he asked me to go over again and I had said no because it was too late 11:40 pm. Im figuring that because I left him on read and didn’t end up going back to his crib.. he blocked me on insta. I still saw we’re friends on snap and so I just took him off. I ain’t got time for little kid games. What do you guys think? I legit think he’s ass hurt. He’s the type: Knows he’s attractive, has mostly girls ass friends, thinks he’s hot shit. (Yes he is) but I wasn’t going to be one of his come over and chill type bitch. Mind you, a couple of nights ago he asked if I was “up” next morning I replied “now I am”, he said he meant that for someone else. Like tf im not dumb. It’s like he’s testing me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like you're both playing games with each other

0|0
    0|0
    • Putting a stop to a guy who is confused is playing games? No I set boundaries to the 25 yr old men who act like they’re 12. No games here bud.

• He is looking for a hookup.

0|0
    0|0
  • What was your question

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes