How to tell is she is interested, at all?

So, I've met this girl last winter, seen her a few times but until present day nothing has happened. The first time we met, was at a bar, neutral place and the music was loud so we barely heard each other. 2nd time was at her place, where we just cooked and hung out. We were just chatting, not even insinuating until at some point she lays on her bed while I was on the corner of it, sitting. At that point my head started to steam with ideas, but since it was the first time at her place and I didn't wanted to be disrespectful, instead of approach her and "go for it", I simply asked her whats her intentions towards me. She said Im cute and blah, but her heart was still with her ex. Some time passed after that, in which I tried to maintain contact but she simply stopped replying, until a week ago, when she apologized for her delay and such. So a few days later I invited her to hang out on Sunday, it didn't took long to confirm but short after that, she said that a friend of her will be joining us. At the meet up we met more of her friends, so we barely got to talk about whatever we may have in common. Its really hard for me to read her regarding dating but I REALLY like her, her personality, music preferences, tastes, etc. A friend of mine told me to be myself and that would work (which I've been doing, except when the butterflies in my belly play against me), another one said that she is not worthy since I've been trying to get close for a while now, without success. Im not sure what am I doing wrong here. Or why she is playing so hard to get. A day after the meet up I wrote her and said how glad I was to have seen her again and left the door open for a next occasion, to which she just has "seen" the message, not replied. Im not sure if I should just simply face the situation and tell her exactly how I feel, or instead build a relation and then tell her in depth.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• KEEP BEING YOU AND BE PATIENT...3 THINGS THAT MAYBE THE CAUSE... HER X IS HOLDING BACK WITH LYING PROMISES. HER FREINDS DON'T APROOVE OF YOU... OR SHE HAS HERPES...

0|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes