Would you agree to see them again?

I went on a date with a guy and it was great. We went on a date the next day and it was also great. Things got heavy and we decided to wait because there was no rush and we talked about our intentions. I said I didn’t want hookups, and would like to see him again on the prospect of a relationship. He said he just got out of a relationship in the fall, but he is open to that as well and doesn’t want to rush anything. He said he definitely wants to see me again. We talked for a few days after that and it kind of faded out. We ran into each other in public and then later that night we started talking and talked the whole next day. He said he’s been super busy because someone has been gone at work and he’s been working a lot, but it’s going to slow down soon. He asked if I would see him again. I feel like since he didn’t try so hard before, that his intentions may not be serious.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Haha you tell him to slow down, so he slows down and now you are thinking he isn't interested, seriously? How can men win!

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant slow down sexually obviously. Not stop communication for 3 weeks.

• When things are getting heated the easiest way to relax is to take a break.. he slowed down "sexually" by calming down the contact.

Recommended myTakes