Crushing while already in a relationship?

Hey! I’m in a bit of a predicament as of late and I need some good advice (mainly to calm my nerves in order to think rationally).

So I currently am in a relationship, but it isn’t going very well; it feels one-sided; my partner tends to argue with me over insignificant things daily; we differ morally; I feel used due to the fact that all they want to do when we spend time together is sexual. I’m in the middle of high school, I don’t care for sex at this age.

... Although, I do care about one thing: this close friend of mine. After spending time with them, I’ve grown more attached emotionally, which is rather scary for me to admit. I’m coming to terms with the fact that I have a crush on them, but my terror only increases since I’m already in a relationship.

So, what the hell do I do? I know high school relationship differ very much so from ones during adulthood, but I’ve never experienced this before and I don’t wish to hurt anyone’s feelings.. Should I play it out and see if my current relationship improves? Should I find a right time to end things and move on? Or what? Help would be greatly appreciated!

01