Does she like me?

So there’s this girl in my night class in college. She sits next to me in class and we get along well. In the first day of class we didn’t talk. The next week before class, I went to get some snacks in a store nearby campus. She was there and actually was the one that approached me although we never talked before. We talked a bit about the homework. Then after that when we went to campus while i was waiting with other classmates for the classroom door to open, she came and stood next to me and we talked again. The following weeks we started talking more in class. Even when the attendance sheet is passed around, she ask me for my pen to write her name. She knows where I catch the train to go home ( thats where she catches hers too). The tricky part is, one class we left the class together and she was talking to the professor and I didn’t wait for her, she catched up to me and was like “you don’t want to walk with me” sarcastically i said of course i do lol. So that day we walked together, the next week class finishes and she didn’t leave with me. Then again she asked for us to walk again to the train station the following week. I got her snapchat now, the weird thing is I would text her there sometimes she replies sometimes she doesn’t. But when we meet in person it’s a different story. She gets really close to me in class even touching sometimes. Today ( the last day of class) we walked together. I needed change so we went to a store in campus. I had to get something to have some change, she jokingly said “so you’re not going to get me anything” I told her she could get whatever she want I’ll pay. So I got her ice cream. Fast Forward. We’re in the train now she gets really close to me, facing me and making eye contact while we talk. I probably won’t see her until next semester (she asked for us to register to a class together) we did. So what are my chances with this girl? Any advice/opinion is welcomed ! Sorry for the long text

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Being a girl myself I would say she does! She seems to want to be close to you all the time and I think that's a good sign. Try asking her out!

0|1
    0|0
    • Definitely will ask her out over the summer. My only worry is I think she’s playing hard to get. sometimes I text her on snapchat, at times she replies quick and sometimes doesn’t reply at all, she starts typing but that’s about it. One of the reasons why I don’t texts her much.

• Oh I get you. The guy I have a crush on takes forever to reply. I think that maybe she thinks that if she doesn't play hard to get you might lose interest. That's what I think sometimes. But don't worry too much about it, if she really likes you she would go out with you!

Recommended myTakes