This guy asked me if I wanna be in a relationship but he’s in a different state. advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like him, go for it. I have known lots of successful LDRs stories from friends and families. I've been in a bad one before, but now with my boyfriend our long distance relationship is going great. It's not easy and gets difficult at times but that's normal to go through. It's really how you feel about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if he is not in solid state, just like you..
    then it is easy,, if he is gaseous state compress him,
    if he is in liquid state then freeze him.
    and if he is like a dirt in water, then let him sediment...

and if he wants a relationship with you, there are no excuses he need to move to your state

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can chat with him, visit him, whatever but don't make it exclusive. You are at an age where you want to meet a lot of guys before you settle down with one. So don't turn down dates because of a long-distance relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • There needs to be a way to meet and a plan for how and when one of you would move to be together, otherwise it would be pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's relatively simple for you to go see him, my recommendation is no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say No. LDRs suck, take it from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • LDR's are difficult. Make sure you can handle it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lv 5, 0%mho and 0 following

0|0
    0|0
  • dont do it

0|0
    0|0
  • No LDR

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't want a LDR because I feel like having face-to-face conversations and at least a little, physical contact is important for keeping partners engaged. I'm also not sure if you've met the guy before, but if not, it can be difficult to judge their true character if you can only talk to them through a screen. However, if he's a genuine guy, and you feel like you know him well, and that it could potentially workout, I say yes. I think it mostly depends, on how, comfortable you really feel about the whole thing, g

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes