This guy asked me if I wanna be in a relationship but he’s in a different state. advice?

38

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like him, go for it. I have known lots of successful LDRs stories from friends and families. I've been in a bad one before, but now with my boyfriend our long distance relationship is going great. It's not easy and gets difficult at times but that's normal to go through. It's really how you feel about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• if he is not in solid state, just like you..
    then it is easy,, if he is gaseous state compress him,
    if he is in liquid state then freeze him.
    and if he is like a dirt in water, then let him sediment...

and if he wants a relationship with you, there are no excuses he need to move to your state