The saying " There is someone out there for everyone" you want be alone forever?

Do you think this statement is true?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

410

Most Helpful Guy

• "There's someone out there for everyone" means there's someone out there similar to your thinking, type, personality & compatibility.

And to find him/her, it can take us our entire lives sometimes from age 18-65+ ☠

So we just have to be patient, I'm in similar situation & this is how I currently feel when someone says this to meh.. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You make your life what it is. There are multiple people out there you will have chemistry with and the relationships will be whatever you both put in. Love is a choice.