The saying " There is someone out there for everyone" you want be alone forever?

Do you think this statement is true?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "There's someone out there for everyone" means there's someone out there similar to your thinking, type, personality & compatibility.

And to find him/her, it can take us our entire lives sometimes from age 18-65+ ☠

So we just have to be patient, I'm in similar situation & this is how I currently feel when someone says this to meh.. lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You make your life what it is. There are multiple people out there you will have chemistry with and the relationships will be whatever you both put in. Love is a choice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I believe there is someone for everyone. But not everyone is meant for being with someone everyday. I like living alone, sleeping alone, I am one that couldn't live with another person everyday. Spending night's with one another is awesome for me, but not living together.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s partly true, but it should be rephrased to “there is someone out there for everyone, but only if you actually look for them”

1|1
    2|0
  • Everyday condition change. Sometime we need alone and sometime need heart holder

0|1
    0|0
  • There is someone out there for everyone. . .

. . . but there are 7.6 billion people on this planet so you almost certainly will never meet them.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's assuming there's only One out there for you, which there isn't. There's no perfect match, there are several great matches. You just have to go out into the world and be receptive to meeting one of them

• Even if that's the case that doesn't mean you will find that person in your life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe we all have a mate in this world

0|1
    0|0
  • That statement is not true at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • iam 38 and been alone since 2003

0|0
    0|0
    • What has been stopping you from finding a lovely women?

• Show All
    • It may never be possible

• Very rare girls ask guys seem as though u need to takr action

• *won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Disagree

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes