I like her but im stuck and confused, and don't know what to do?

I asked someone out last week and we had Sunday set but not a time. The next day I gave some place ideas and asked for her opinion. She said she was talking with a friend of both of us, and he invited her to a movie and she asked if I wanted to go. (This replacing the Sunday date) so I said yes. It seemed like she was a little nervous and wanted someone else she knew there and that's ok with me I understand. So later I ask our friend when it is and there is no day set for the movie and not a day to be set for a long time. So Sunday passed, so on Monday (today) I passed her in the hall and she turned away. (I am a bit slow with this stuff and have a hard time understanding bodly language) kind a tiny bit awkward for both of us. I don't know what to think. Some people say I should try again others say I shouldn't. She seems like she doesn't want to go but does want to go. Im just confused and don't know what to do. I would like to try again but I don't want it to be awkward sounding or desperate. I'm just looking for a little guidance of some sort.

1