HOW CAN I TELL IF A GIRL LIKES ME?

I have lots of female friends who have told me that at one point they had crushes on me. but i never knew even though i have always had crushes on them. I can never tell if a girl likes me and honestly i think im no more than a 7/10 in looks, so i just always assume they're just being nice. Especially since when i have persued more with girls i like i usually get the just friends talk. So what signs should i look for?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Compare how the girl acts with you compared to other people. If she acts different in terms of personality, or touchy feely way then there might be a chance she likes you and is showing a different side of herself to you

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is always looking for excuse to talk to you, then fact is, she probably likes you. If I tell my friends that I like a guy they usually always giggle when I am around him or they playfully push me into him and giggle. When they start to like you usually they will tend to become a lot more friendly around you, or a little shy around you. All girls are different though, so it can be hard to tell. Assuming that you have about 7/10 in looks there is a more likely chance that girls will like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google signs a girl likes u

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes