Would you date someone with herpes?

So it turns out my ex was a carrier for herpes. She never showed any symptoms but passed it on to me and im having my first outbreak.

I dont have it that bad. Its just a mild rash on my penis with a few bumps. The main thing that is stressing me out is the thought of dying alone because no good woman will ever touch me again.

I can keep the symptoms away with meds but im going to have this for life now.

Do you think ill ever find someone again or is this an instant deal breaker.

Im not talking about 1 night stands here. The context is long term relationships.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is difficult. It has been a deal breaker at times, can't exactly be mad at them about it... Depending on how big of town you live in, there are some "underground dating networks" that revolve around such things; it's just not something that people advertise... I found mine by posting and add on CraigsList, but they shut down their personal-adds... If you have a local "adult toy store", maybe they can help you out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• HELL YEAH I WOULD DATE SOMEONE WITH HERPES AND EAT HER OUT

0|0
    0|0
  • dont bring it Up

0|0
    0|0
  • If your ex knew she had herpes and still had sex with you, you can and should sue her ass...

0|2
    0|0
    • She didn't know, she's a carrier but has no symptoms. We dated for 4 years and slept naked together every night and I never once saw a rash.

People can carry all sorts of viruses and not know. Its the same with aids.

• maybe she cheated?

• That is very possible. Some women don't know the symptoms and never get tested. Other women actually can be a carrier but never have an outbreak.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes