Any Cuddle Advice?

My girlfriend says she wants to cuddle next time we are together alone. This will sound stupid, but I don’t know how to cuddle. What are normal cuddling “positions”? Is there anything I should know? Sorry if you read this and nearly cringed to death.

04

Most Helpful Guys

• Lying down, she puts her head on your chest, enjoy that for a few minutes then reach over, by sort of rolling over, towards her, and your one arm is already under her neck because her head is on your chest, now put the other arm around her and hold her tight but don't smother her she needs to breathe! But hold her to you.

• I choked on my drink, what the. Juust lay on the bed watch a movie, let her lay on you, rest her head on your chest, get comfortable wrap your arms around and bam, You're stuck there for the whole movie gg