Any Cuddle Advice?

My girlfriend says she wants to cuddle next time we are together alone. This will sound stupid, but I don’t know how to cuddle. What are normal cuddling “positions”? Is there anything I should know? Sorry if you read this and nearly cringed to death.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Lying down, she puts her head on your chest, enjoy that for a few minutes then reach over, by sort of rolling over, towards her, and your one arm is already under her neck because her head is on your chest, now put the other arm around her and hold her tight but don't smother her she needs to breathe! But hold her to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I choked on my drink, what the. Juust lay on the bed watch a movie, let her lay on you, rest her head on your chest, get comfortable wrap your arms around and bam, You're stuck there for the whole movie gg

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Best position

Site on a sofa in the corner with your arms in a T Postion a cross the top and let your SO just cuddle with you then let one of your arms drop onto her

0|0
    0|0
  • Just put your arm around her and lean against her gently, or you could tell her you don't really know how to cuddle, and ask her how she likes to be cuddled.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes