Dating advice for a former crip?

So most of my teenage life has been spent in a wheelchair and thanks to Stem Cells research I can finally walk like a normal person. Im now in a university and loving my studies.
I spent most of my free time when I was younger reading and inventing different robots. I never really considered dating anyone b/c I assumed I would be crippled for the rest of my life. So now I'm told by female friends that I'm actually very attractive and it wouldn't be hard for me to ask someone out. The problem is I have a shit personality after being bitter for several years and the only thing that's brought me joy is books, anime, and engineering robots. How do I find my soul mate when I never developed flirting skills as a teenager?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dude. What you're saying is that if someone can't walk and all
    Of a sudden they can --> they now rather not walk Because they are use to it

It's the same with women. What is there to be bitter about. You can get them now. Go get em lol

Don't think too much. Just let things flow naturally

0|0
    0|0
  • Use humor in place of confidence. That's a killer to women's sweet spot. Works every time

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey man, doing better than me lol. I was never crippled but im hideous and have no chance with women. Just talk to them normally and learn more about them first. You will find someone easily. Also just join clubs you're interested in a d maybe even try something new.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes