Confused about what to say?

I’ve been talking to a guy online for a week, we had some really nice conversation, in depth as well. A few days ago he told me he likes me, and he will ask me out sooner or later. He did initiate a lot of conversation too. But lately I start to get anxious, don’t know what to say, and I feel like I’m not that fun person he thought I am. I don’t know where my all these anxiety come from, and I don’t know if I should tell him the insecure part about me and that I like him too.

As far as he sees me, what he said about me is that I’m attractive, confident, and a different from most of the girls.

I can be really good at joking, conversation, and flirting. But when it comes to people I like, I somehow become more cautious and sensitive. I understand that I shouldn’t stress over little things time by time, since my life is busy as well and I got work to do, but is always easier saying than doing. At this moment, he might noticed that we talk less at daily basis. The thing is, should I tell him that I like him back as well? And will it make him to take my feelings for granted?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I recommend letting him know how you feel about him back, It's pretty common to be nervous around people you like, especially when they confess their feelings. Sometimes it's best to muster up the courage and lay it out there

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for replying. If you wouldn’t mind, here’s a little information I want to share about him: he takes my question seriously, even a sample question about really private thing such as “when does he plan to get married” he would answer it. Also, he always gets back to me on time. Can these be considered as positive signs?

I don’t know how to bring the things up

• Show All
    • I'm gonna head to bed, I wish you the best if I don't talk to you again, good job and goodnight

• Thank you again for sharing your insight, and have a good night

• Love yourself, see what he sees, improve, go for the date if you like him

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrong

0|0
    0|0
    • So could you tell me more about your thoughts?

Recommended myTakes