Confused about what to say?

I’ve been talking to a guy online for a week, we had some really nice conversation, in depth as well. A few days ago he told me he likes me, and he will ask me out sooner or later. He did initiate a lot of conversation too. But lately I start to get anxious, don’t know what to say, and I feel like I’m not that fun person he thought I am. I don’t know where my all these anxiety come from, and I don’t know if I should tell him the insecure part about me and that I like him too.

As far as he sees me, what he said about me is that I’m attractive, confident, and a different from most of the girls.

I can be really good at joking, conversation, and flirting. But when it comes to people I like, I somehow become more cautious and sensitive. I understand that I shouldn’t stress over little things time by time, since my life is busy as well and I got work to do, but is always easier saying than doing. At this moment, he might noticed that we talk less at daily basis. The thing is, should I tell him that I like him back as well? And will it make him to take my feelings for granted?

12