If you don’t have the personality or characteristics is it impossible to get a girlfriend?

If you just don’t have the personality or characteristics is it impossible to get a girlfriend.

People have a tendency to make relationships look so easy when in actuality they are not there’s many difficult things I have accomplished so far in life and being in a relationship isn’t one of them. I see people bounce from relationship to relationship and I don’t understand how it’s so easy
Updates:
Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They can do it because they don't even understand relationships. And bouncing from a rel to another only proves they don't take it seriously. And this is not what you want. So there is nothing to be envious about wheh you see them cuz who wants to have multiple failed relationships instead of one, but a successful one.

Sure personality plays a big role when it comes to finding a partner, but when you work on it you'll have to do it for yourself, not for the sake of getting into a relationship. I feel like the more you want a relationship the less the chance you'll get into one.. because being desperate can be a turn off. So just live your life and don't stress yourself over it. The right person will eventually come along.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure hope so I will be 27 this year and I haven’t even sniffed close to a relationship

• Everything is possible

0|0
    0|0
  • we all have it

0|0
    0|0
    • No we dont

• yes, what you posted here is your personality speaking and every person has characteristics. These are facts xD

Recommended myTakes