Confused as hell?

If ur girlfriend of 8 years is confused on where we stand should I give her space or should I try 2 win her back I'm just scared and insecure that she'll move on if I let her see what's out there

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• 8 years? So you’ve been dating since you were 14? Let her explore and you do the same. You’re too young to have been tired down to one person. She’s all you know... that’s why you’re scared. You don’t know anything else.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you both know that you are who each other intends on marrying? I found the right man, who I want to spend my forever with. But I found him when I was too young and not ready to be serious.

• I'm currently on the other end of this... I'm the girl wondering if she should tell her boyfriend that she may have settled too young. I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years. We are high school sweethearts. We knew from the start we wanted to get married. But 5 years later, I worry that I got too serious. I want to date around for the experience, but I know I'll always come back to him. I love him and nobody could ever be like he is to me. If she says she intends on coming back to you, she means it. Ask her why she wants to take a break. Ask her if she sees herself getting back with you after all is said and done.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, what do you want?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes