Why girls think that I want their boyfriend?

I'm in a relationship... I'm not single I've been dating my boyfriend for a year now about to be 2 years and me and him keep our relationship private because people always want drama about our relationship but I put in my Facebook bio i'm married. Girls that be my facebook friends they be having their boyfriend's and when he start liking my pics or he start texting me they automatically think I want them I be ignoring a lot of boys just for my boyfriend because I love him and i want a future with my boyfriend but why is these girls think I want their boyfriend's when I don't

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know are you a hoe?

0|0
    0|0
    • No just cause I'm keeping my relationship private I'm not a hoe a hoe gives her pussy to everyone all I do is post pics of myself and funny videos so if you think I'm a hoe will thank you because it's social media just need advice by someone and I'm keeping my relationship private because girls always want to make lies about me and my boyfriend

• okay then soooooo MHO?

• You might not be a slut, but you might have a reputation of being a slut. The other girls might be jealous of your looks and because their boyfriends are liking your pics...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes