FEMALES what is a great first message to send a female on a dating site?

What is a good first message to send on a dating app that does not sound too generic plain or bland? Example I’ve tried messaging hello my name is _______ how are you/ how was your weekend?

I have also sent Hey you! Whats up & hey beautiful 😗 Convos I start with a bang then after 5 days it ends with a block am I being boring or too much of a gentleman? Any advice on dos and Don’ts on convos or a basic rules or great ideas on flirting I’m barely know how to flirt

1