Help? Why did I do this? lost my mind?

few months ago about 7... i did something stupid... i was really feeling well had some anxiety issues and i went to the doctor... he thought it could be my personality and send nd to a personality disorder unit. Little did i know that when i did my story... and i wasn't completely honest because i still had my walls up.. the woman made a preliminary diagnosis of 'borderline'. Now i didn't agree with it and decided to take the bill on myself so it won't go to the insurance company... for months now i dont understand why i went when there wasn't anything wrong with me except the occiasonal stress of a young adult... im 25... so now i have a personality disorder on my name when thats not the case...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• According to the American mental health handbook %70 of people have personality disorders. No one knows and if anyone does you got a hefty lawsuit on your hands. Just chock it up to bad luck and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • yh but it can affect getting ur drivers license

• Show All
    • Most people in the entertainment industry are openly crazy. That's gotta be the least likely career to loose over something like that. Maybe if you were an airline piolet or something with nuclear missiles you'd be worried but not in the entertainment industry. Jim Carrey open embraces his asburgers.

• pfffff... sucks that i made a mistake like that... i didn't knew the consequences... the anxiety got me i guess...

• Go to a different Dr and get a second opinion. Be honest with them and tell them everything. It's such a shame that parents and Drs are quick to label people with random everyday stress as a mental problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • it was a preliminary diagnosis

• Diagnosis like that isn't a death sentence. I've got schizoid personality disorder diagnosed when I don't agree with it at all. People don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but coworkers and bosses and jobs... i mean i need to get a job too

Recommended myTakes