What even is this? Send help?

I'm a freshman in college, soon to be a sophomore, and at the beginning of this year I met this guy, who is a player. He initially chose to go after my friend, but when he met me his plans shifted, because I was more of his 'type'. But, he didn't go after me because I wanted nothing to do with his group of 'friends', meaning I wanted nothing to do with him. So, he didn't pursue me further, and continued to date this girl. They broke up and he's slept with other girls since then. His nickname for me is 'scary girl', because I have a reputation for being a bad girl who does what she wants and doesn't give a fuck, I've also scared off other guys who were interested in me because of how strong my personality is. I drunkenly matched with him on Tinder and we started talking. He's called me 'princess', showered me with compliments, everything. But, then he got locked out of it, so I unmatched him for not responding to me. A couple weeks later, I talked to him about it at a party, we added each other on snap, and we're talking again. He invited me over to his house, where we just sat and talked about life for six hours, and he only had me leave because he could barely keep his eyes open. Last night, this escalated further because he told me to 'simmer', because I'm sassy, and I said 'never'. He said that I should try and I said 'why?', he replies 'because I said so', I reply 'you can't make me do anything', he replies 'you'd be surprised', and I say 'you're wrong, nothing surprises me', he replies 'first time for everything', I reply 'don't get cocky', and he says 'i'm not I know what i'm about', and I replied with 'i do too'. He always gears the conversation towards me, but every time I try to break down his walls he won't let me in. And, whenever he added me on snap, I said 'let's start a streak', and he said 'no promises, and now we're each other's #1 best friend. It always seems like he does what I ask of him too.

Lol, I just don't know what to do with him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just stay the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Too long, I can't read it.
    #ıamnobodyy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes