Is it normal to get this jealous over a guy?

So I'm dating this guy and last night I couldn't even sleep for about 1/4 - 1/2 of the night cause I was so busy worrying about my boyfriend dating other girls. My guy has no experience with girls and grew up in an abusive home and he is terrified of woman - I think most girls who see how insecure he is in a romantic relationship would not give him the time of day - I went out with him yesterday and he didn't even smile when he saw me because he was so nervous. Still yesterday i was unbearably jealous worrying about him replacing me with other woman so much so that I had difficulty falling asleep at night.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Have u asked question from urself that why u so much insecure have he did something wrong to hurt ur trust... it's true when u care someone u have fear of losing.. but ur mistrust may also do the same so relax and discuss with him ur feelings and see how he respond... if anything u feel that give u such feeling tell him.. if he be serious about u will take care of ur concerns