Is it normal to get this jealous over a guy?

So I'm dating this guy and last night I couldn't even sleep for about 1/4 - 1/2 of the night cause I was so busy worrying about my boyfriend dating other girls. My guy has no experience with girls and grew up in an abusive home and he is terrified of woman - I think most girls who see how insecure he is in a romantic relationship would not give him the time of day - I went out with him yesterday and he didn't even smile when he saw me because he was so nervous. Still yesterday i was unbearably jealous worrying about him replacing me with other woman so much so that I had difficulty falling asleep at night.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have u asked question from urself that why u so much insecure have he did something wrong to hurt ur trust... it's true when u care someone u have fear of losing.. but ur mistrust may also do the same so relax and discuss with him ur feelings and see how he respond... if anything u feel that give u such feeling tell him.. if he be serious about u will take care of ur concerns

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Might sense your anxiety and be entering a state of submission as his default conflict mechanism. Try not talking a defensive or aggressive stance when approaching him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal to not want to give up someone you really want to be with, but given his history I think it would be hard for him to be comfortable with someone else easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Just shows u hot trust issues

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand

0|0
    0|0
  • It's absolutely normal to feel the fear of losing someone you truly care for. Just don't be stressed and stay calm no need to worry any relationship needs time amd steady pace to bond and trust me with every minute of time you spend together will be fruitful memory.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes