Short girls or tall girls?

Im only 4'10 and i weigh 42kg., just curious if men do really prefer taller women.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like taller slim girls as they be very sweet and sexy, especially when they become affectionate..
    As for shorter girls with light weight as urself, what's very attractive about them, is that they would be very energetic, she would be very cute, playful and joyful.. when you said ur hight and weight I felt an urge to see what u look like, cus I know u would be super attractive to me..

1|0
    0|0
    • I really am energetic and playful just like you said 😂

• I know! U must be adorable and attractive!

• 😁😅

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like both, in fact I'm glad that in the case of a shorter woman I can be more helpful with reaching things since I'm 6'0

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I just got done with a tall girl question, now a short one. I know a 4'11" woman and she doesn't have much desire for me at 6'5"+. There are some limitations. But, I do know a 5'1" thin petite that is wanting to get with me. So I am not sure if it is height or just preference, etc. I find the 5'1" petite very sexy. So we will see where that goes. Another thought I just had. I do know one more girl, and she is so tiny as an adult. I think she is much shorter than you. She is so thin and little, I mean she is tiny, but she is so damn pretty, a little blond. Like a figurine. There is no possible way that anything could ever happen there. The top of her head is below my ribs. Extremely cute, but too tiny.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'd never make or break a relationship because of it, but it is rather difficult to kiss a short girl standing up, so I suppose I have a very slight preference for tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4", and I actually prefer short girls.

I wouldn't refuse to date someone, just because they were tall, of course, but short women are my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think MOST guys prefer shorter girls tbh. I myself prefer tall girls, but only because I'm tall myself and hate height differences

1|0
    0|0
  • I love small girls! They are often very cute and 42 kg, cmon, i can carry you on hands the whole day!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls as long as she is skinny and petite and looks pretty wimpy. I like that look a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • An unrealized fantasy of mine has always been to be with a woman less than five feet tall.

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • Short 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Small girls. lOVE IT

1|0
    0|0
  • Short girls for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6' 7 and I envy you so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter but short girls look cuter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls

1|0
    0|0
  • The shorter, the better!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, small is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends.
    I like both

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girl... i prefer

0|0
    0|0
  • I know some guys who like short and some prefer tall. I think in north America, there are more fans of short, however I'm also pretty sure there are more men who like tall slim women then tall slim women exist, so it's not like they can't get dates. Beyond that, -for most- guys it's a pretty mild preference, they don't choose girls based on height between girls they're taller then, only if the girl is taller will they maybe be nervous about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes