Should I bother telling him that I have feelings/miss him?

I've known this guy for two years. We've hooked up on and off. He is older than me and has a son who is 5. In January we started spending a lot of time together because we got layed off from jobs. We would go to same cafe every morning, run errands, get dinner, etc. I thought he really liked me but I had a boyfriend. Me and my boyfriend were on and off a lot. Reason I thought he liked me is because he would make comments like "are you this funny with your boyfriend or just with me" and then one time tried to tell me about a date he was going to go on and then was like "wait do you want to hear about this" and I said "nope" and he was like" ha, you failed the test, you do like me! how much do you like me" and then he would always pinch my knows in the car (flirting), etc. I should have broken up with my boyfriend because looking back I think he really liked me but he also gave me mixed signals because he would be like "im not boyfriend material, I can't be tied down to one girl". I think he just said that stuff because he didn't want to be second choice. Anyway, he got really sick 2 months ago for about a month so I didn't see him and then he got a new job traveling so I haven't seen him in over two months. I've tried to ask him to hang out many time but he always has an excuse and he also moved away from downtown because he said he's trying to make better decisions and be a better father. Anyway, recently he told me he hasn't had sex since with me ( no I didn't cheat on my boyfriend-we were always on and off , not my choice). I don't know if he still likes me but I still like him and miss him but I feel like he hasn't made any effort to hang out and has found excuses to not hang out but he still talks to me a little- more my effort. I don't know what I should do? Maybe he likes me and just doesn't want to be second choice? Maybe he gave up? Any advice on what I should do? Move on? Tell him I like him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you should talk to him. At least you will get a conclusion from it and won't always look back and wonder if you had did it any differently. At least you had tried to see if it works. Don't make any regrets like i did.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes