Guys what are some of your key reasons for wanting to date a girl / that make you want to date and like a girl?

So there’s this dude I like and want to date / go on a date with. So I want to do something cute and quirky to get his attention.

I was going to send a list of say 5/10 reasons why he should go on a date with me.

So I want to know what are some of the reasons that make you want to date a girl, like a girl, make her special etc.

I can then go through your list and see if I think I have those qualities and make the best list possible!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's attractive, has a good sense of humor, is caring and compassionate, intelligence. Overall I want someone who can spend my life with.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your reply x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• TRY THIS WALK BY HIM AND TRIP AND FALL ON PURPOSE HE'LL TRY TO BE A GENTLEMAN AND HELP YOU SAY NO... I JUST FELL FOR YOU... AND IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG HE'S ALL YOURS

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm the wrong person to answer this but for me I only have 1 reason. Because we have a connection.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has to be cute and I have to have chemistry and connect with her

0|0
    0|0
  • A shaird feelings of affection. at least whats left of the people that really want love.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes