Guys what are some of your key reasons for wanting to date a girl / that make you want to date and like a girl?

So there’s this dude I like and want to date / go on a date with. So I want to do something cute and quirky to get his attention.

I was going to send a list of say 5/10 reasons why he should go on a date with me.

So I want to know what are some of the reasons that make you want to date a girl, like a girl, make her special etc.

I can then go through your list and see if I think I have those qualities and make the best list possible!

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's attractive, has a good sense of humor, is caring and compassionate, intelligence. Overall I want someone who can spend my life with.

• Thanks for your reply x