What should I do?

My relationship is great so far but I’ve noticed that I like to ask my boyfriend more questions about my day then he does. Should I text him less to get him to chase me more? My ex was too clingy which I why I broke up with him so I don't know if that’s the reason why I crave more attention from my boyfriend now

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Women speak between 8 and 9 thousand words a day. Men speak on average less than 1000. Normal none obsessive people go the whole day without talking to people they're in a relationship with. I don't text women I date more than 3 times a day and this is only because it makes them happy. As a man I feel no need to comunicate with anyone I'm not working with to make money. I would text him less just because as a man at work it pisses me off to have to drop whatever I'm doing to deal with a text.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think he doesn't give enough attention right now?

0|0
    0|0
    • No he texts me all the time every day which is great but I feel like I’m the one who tries to have a more in depth conversation

• Show All
    • Yes basically. If I were to ask him “what are ur feelings for me?” He’d tell me but he’s not the type to just tell me on his own

• So he's a bit more introverted?

• Be yourself. Don't force yourself for anything.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes