Where and how to date women who game?

Where and how do I meet women who like things like Anime, Video games (PC & Console), Science Fiction, Movies like Avengers... You get the picture. Online dating seems to be a bust for me as I can't compete in a meat market. I understand that women who have hobbies like that tend to be introverted and not out much.

What do I do? Any tips tricks? Great ideas?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly met my boyfriend online because it helped me to find a guy that likes video games, anime, DC and Marvel fan, someone that likes collecting action figures, etc.. But since online is a bust for you. I guess keep meeting girls you like and go from there.
    But you are right, I'm an introvert and I don't go out unless I have to ( work wise or going to one store to buy a video game or an collectible )

• But if you go to conventions? Try there. You might have a better chance.

• I've actually never been to a convention. Always wanted to though. Someone who likes action figures, God your boyfriend is lucky.

• My dream goal is to go to one, but with my work schedule and always leaving town. I can't go. One of my online friends met her husband there. So it's possible to meet someone.
      Haha yeah I'm a nerd or maybe a geek when it comes to that. I love all figures but I'm obsessed with funko pop. I'm starting to see them everywhere that sells video games which is great for me. I guess we're both lucky. I had a hard time finding someone that was into the same interests. The fact that I love sports was the only thing that helped a little.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got to be into same thing. its like the ole question how you keep a dope hoe? Same wau u caught her