Where and how to date women who game?

Where and how do I meet women who like things like Anime, Video games (PC & Console), Science Fiction, Movies like Avengers... You get the picture. Online dating seems to be a bust for me as I can't compete in a meat market. I understand that women who have hobbies like that tend to be introverted and not out much.

What do I do? Any tips tricks? Great ideas?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly met my boyfriend online because it helped me to find a guy that likes video games, anime, DC and Marvel fan, someone that likes collecting action figures, etc.. But since online is a bust for you. I guess keep meeting girls you like and go from there.
    But you are right, I'm an introvert and I don't go out unless I have to ( work wise or going to one store to buy a video game or an collectible )

0|1
    0|0
    • But if you go to conventions? Try there. You might have a better chance.

• I've actually never been to a convention. Always wanted to though. Someone who likes action figures, God your boyfriend is lucky.

• My dream goal is to go to one, but with my work schedule and always leaving town. I can't go. One of my online friends met her husband there. So it's possible to meet someone.
      Haha yeah I'm a nerd or maybe a geek when it comes to that. I love all figures but I'm obsessed with funko pop. I'm starting to see them everywhere that sells video games which is great for me. I guess we're both lucky. I had a hard time finding someone that was into the same interests. The fact that I love sports was the only thing that helped a little.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got to be into same thing. its like the ole question how you keep a dope hoe? Same wau u caught her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Meet them at conventions. It is difficult. Most come with boyfriend or no interest to talk. But come with friend or another girl. Find girl on her own and try add her to your group. Talk to her. Walk around. Share interests of shows or games you like. Get her in your social circle. More time to talk to her. More time you able to get closer in the relationship and maybe if she likes you. You have a chance

0|1
    0|0
  • Try finding a Meetup location in your area for Dungeons and Dragons, if you have any interest in that kind of thing. People who play D&D tend to lean heavily on the nerdier side, and it would give you an opportunity to meet people on a regular basis

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes