Would you like it if a girl you’ve been talking to comments on a pic?

Been talking for months. We were talking earlier that day about how we found each other attractive. He posts a pic on insta. I commented and he liked everyone’s comment besides mine and some other weird girl’s comment. I later deleted it because I felt played since someone commented after me and he liked his comment but not mine. Idc about the likes or whatever but I honestly felt like he was playing me for some reason. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong by commenting on his pic? Do guys not get flattered if a girl comments that they look nice in a pic? I mean I do speak Spanish and I commented in Spanish but does that even matter? I don't know if I jumped the gun by deleting it after a while but I just felt like it might not even be wanted. I feel so confused... honestly guys, opinions please!

01