Guys, Is this just a "thing"?

I hang out with this guy and we hook up, but I like him a lot and he says he likes me too. However, he's awful at texting and snap chatting back, so I kind of feel like maybe he is just using me as a hook up. I don't know how to bring it up without sounding awkward, needy, clingy, or ruining what we already have. I don't know if I should do it in person or over text. I want him to be my boyfriend and we have fun when we do hang out but I don't know if it's worth putting up with how bad he is at communicating.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is just bad at it he might be having the same thoughts as you and he knows that he messed up communication soi would say go ask him out in person

• Yea maybe, it just feels like when he leaves he is too busy for me till the next time we hang out