He deserves better?

Boyfriend and I went out last night, enjoyed our time. Enjoyed the weather, went out to eat then on a little walk. There was beautiful women everywhere, and I feel like I am holding my boyfriend back from them. I am not necessarily beautiful but he tells me all the time I am. He also tells me I am perfect the way I am. But let's be honest. I am so damn chubby, and short. My face is round, and was told round faces aren't desirable. I was also told that "I am shocked he hasn't said anything about your weight". I was taking some selfies w/him and he told me I was beautiful. But he's such a down to earth guy, he's so sweet and attentive to me. He pays for my meals, holds doors open for me, hasn't pressured me into anything, walks up to the door to get me. I met his fam, and they are so nice. But I feel like maybe he deserves someone more stable? Like mentally? lol or someone like hot or something.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun let me tell you that man is one of a kind there are not many men like that out there. I had the same problem with my partner like i always felt or feel that im not good enough for him and i feel like those other women out there are better looking than me he always tells me in perfection, a goddess, beautiful. And yet i still have the problem and i get jealous and angry. But he told me that even though he finds those other women attractive, they dont compare to me, like he will see them but when he see's me he see's me as better then them you know what i mean, and that if he didn't find me beautiful and perfect then why would he be with me, and he even makes me feel better about myself as i dont have as many insecurities such as i feel ugly. from my exp i think you should be happy with whatever compliment he is giving you, and dont think about those other women are better than you and so on. Have self love and appreciate it when he tells you

Most Helpful Guy

• I don´t agree at all with this. If he indeed tought you aren´t enought of a woman to satisfy him and to make him happy, he would have left you long ago. Relationship and love aren´t about looks, relationship and love are about compatibility, are about common traits and views regarding life, the world and so on, it is about shared interests and goals, it is about appreciating what a person is as a whole package, and not just the physical side of things, and ig he sees you as a beutful woman, whole package considered, then you for sure are more than enought for him.