Is he shy or not interested in me?

I met online an exchange student from Laos that lives in the nearby city and I asked him to hang out and after we met he was like.. so awkward and we didn't know where to go or what to do. He was quiet and kept looking in all directions, like he avoided my eyes and I felt like he wanted to run away as fast as he could lol. Like he was embarassed. And we just walked for a bit.. we wanted to grab some drinks and sit down but we didn't found any store nearby so we went back to his campus. And he never hugged anyone and i tried to hug him and he didn't know how lol. Was so awkward. And when we said goodbye we even planned the next time we see each other. It felt like a date... But I went with the thought of " just hanging out". And now i feel like i really like him.. but however i dont know what he feels. I can't read him much. How can I hint to him that i like him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wow that guy sounds like me. I’ve never had a girlfriend but I absolutely idolize this girl in my school that I think is GORGEOUS I didn’t ever talk to her she just talked to me. Of course I would reply but I was very brief and if probably came across to her that I wasn’t interested. One time I gave her out of everyone else in the class chocolate I won for good behavior and she said she loved me. I froze completely a bit like how your guy froze when u hugged him. later she came up to me at break and said thanks again so I just said it’s ok and smiled. She found out last week of the three years I have liked her that I like her and her friend told my friend she isn’t interested. I messaged her on sc before saying hey how’s it going but she ignored me. She usually always replied but she knew I liked her then. I was just confused why she didn’t tell me herself now I feel like she’s just hiding her feelings for me. She is a shy girl too. I would appreciate it if you could enlighten me with what she’s doing but as for you honestly he’s just shy and probably really likes you he just doesn’t know how to act around you and overthinks everything like me which causes stress etc just remember shy guys are RARE so don’t mess up

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he enjoyed it as much as you did, but as you have noticed, he seems to be very shy, and also appears to be that kind of shy person that when he is close to someone he is interested in, will start to act very weird like he did with you. I think he just was overwhelmed by actually meeting you and this is the reason he acted so awkward, i think he is that kind of guy that cannot ever see or conceive that the girl he is interested in is reciprocating because he puts you on a pedestal, i think that is what happened, but i can be wrong, i say this from experience when i was younger by the way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes