Do you prefer to date someone who is working on their goals or already reached them?

If you had to choose between someone who is going places in life and goals and achieving them consistently and wants you to be there with them along their path or someone who already reached their goals and is living the life they always wanted and now is happy and just wants you to join the picture?

Express your opinion honestly and explain it to me like I’m an idiot or something πŸ™ƒDo you prefer to date someone who is working on their goals or already reached them?
  • Someone working towards goals
  • Someone who already achieved their goals

1314

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's more fun to know what you want and have goals that you can support each other in achieving together.
    I mean technically nobody completes all their goals, successful people are always challenging themselves or after something else. In the words of the Piano Man, "don't you know that only fools are satisfied?" So there's always gonna be something to work toward :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Towards their goals because there's nothing sexier than ambition. Having goals doesn't only have to mean career goals, it can mean personal goals and being able to be there to share and witness the great adventures in life is quite special. Plus if he's already achieved everything, it'll get boring pretty fast