Best way to get over a big crush?

So i have a crush on someone at work, who is in a relationship.
I am also in a relationship but I am planning on ending it as I don't fancy my boyfriend at all any longer and he says the same about me-were more like friends.
Now back to the work crush. I really like him and i actually think we'd be good together but I put myself in the shoes of his girlfriend and have decided I really need to get over him. I kinda think he likes me from some of his caring behaviour towards me, but this crush is now distracting me at work. I can't even speak without considering how it'll sound to him-and the same goes for the way I look.
Considering we work in the same office quite close together does anyone have any tips to help me get over this and move on?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Glad you didn't date him. Cause if he'd cheat on his girl he'll cheat on you plus you two work together you never mix business with pleasure. As far as you getting over him that just takes time but it would help if you have something else to occupie your time.

• Good point-never a cheater always a cheater I guess. Thanks for replying !

• Lmao. That's funny, because you're a cheater too.

• Lol No she's not she didn't actually do anything she just had a crush man you guys a mean lol