Femdom seems to becoming a bit more main stream - for the women that are into it, why do you like it? to be worshipped?

I truly enjoy serving and obeying a woman. It brings me a lot if fulfilment when the relationship is all about her

5

Most Helpful Girls

• Haha yea I love that so much

• It's interesting. Do you think it's because its becoming more socially acceptable for women to open up about who they are? Like more of a natural order?

• Thank you so much for answering the questions. :)

• When you find one... is it your intent then to keep him on his toes and on edge so that he kind of stays shy and unsure?