What do you think about vitiligo?

Would you date someone with vitiligo? Is it a real turn off? I have it and often feel ashamed of it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I got it too. And i give a fuck if anyone doesn't like it. It's my body.. my life. Don't let them bring you down.

2|1
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In the face it might be. But it also depends how much it is on your face. In a way i would feel sorry for (and i shouldn't but i would) you its not necessarily a turnoff. Its also unique and pretty in its own way :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... I donโ€™t have it in my face (yet?) and it can be seen only in the summer time when I get tan on the non-vitiligo areas ๐Ÿ˜…

• It looks -surprising-. It doesn't look aesthetically bad. When we're used to changing colors, many of us think it looks good. Leopards with spots are an example, but also think of things like dogs, people often like dogs with multicoloration.

I'm not saying you're a dog, i'm just saying there's nothing aesthetically better about being one color vs a mix.

I don't think you should feel ashamed. I think most people meeting you might find it 'odd' ... but they'll get over that quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • People only care about it, if YOU are insecure about it. You become the sad vitiligo girl. Do not be that girl

1|0
    0|0
    • Iโ€™m trying not to be that one ๐Ÿ˜…

• I would date a guy with it. I never saw any. I would totally fall for him cuz His skin different, he would stand out too. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

2|0
    0|0
  • I think if I feel connected to her, it wouldn't be an issue.

I think attractiveness varies from person to person. You shouldn't feel ashamed though :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think itโ€™s really pretty and different. Thereโ€™s no one else in the world with your same exact skin design so it makes you unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • Inspite of feeling ashamed of it... It's better to feel in positive sense of what you have... Be confident and stay away from negative... Bcz being with positive people can do a lot to you rather than being with negative people...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a guy nor do I like girls, but she carries herself very well and takes grate care of herself its actually as if she is making a beauty statement

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that people with vitiligo are beautiful! I wouldn't even bother with dating tbh but if there was someone with vitiligo I'd deffo go for them as in marry them. In the future ofc

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it. It's better than a girl who overdoes the makeup. Vitiligo is natural. Wear it with confidence, girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t think itโ€™s very far to have an option about something someone canโ€™t help

1|0
    0|0
  • It is very unfortunate that you have vitiligo. It definitely reduces your attractiveness.
    That said, I would have absolutely no problem in dating someone afflicted by it. That's because I will see the person, not the skin or the external appearance. Infact, just below our skin, we all look the same. i. e. remove our skins completely, and you will find we all look the same. So what differentiates us from one another, is the person we are. Our true self. Who we are. What we are. Beauty of a person is not merely skin deep. Real beauty goes right to the bone, to the very grain we are made of.

0|0
    0|2
  • I think you should give it a try. I mean, it is not their fault. They should NOT be ashamed of it. Neither you

1|0
    0|0
  • I would... If the person interests me... The same way like without vitiligo

1|0
    0|0
  • i feel like as long as your skin is clean it's good skin, and it doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where. And if its aggressive or not. But the most important is the personality as always.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been with one, but just as a fuck. I'd date one though if the opportunity arose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off. It's not like you have a contagious disease after all ๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah huge turn off. If it's somewhere where it isn't visible all the time maybe but not on someone's face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Accept it... accept self as you are, It is not matter, don't make it matter...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd date someone with it. You can be attractive and still have that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would. All that matters is a good heart

1|0
    0|0
  • It does not reduce your attractiveness at all. Actually it makes you more attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it puts me off a bit.
    It's not that big of a deal, but I can't look past it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it and can't see myself dating someone with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I will date any girl if she is nice

2|2
    0|0
  • It's cool and unique. Don't hide it, flaunt it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its definitely not a turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. It's so unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have a problem with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

1|0
    0|0
  • I will date her

1|0
    0|0
  • It's what's on the inside that matters

1|0
    0|0
  • It s ok

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're sweet and have a great smile i would

1|0
    0|1
  • Don't like that cow disease.

0|0
    3|1
  • Yes, no reason to feel ashamed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it can be hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your choice

0|0
    0|0
  • There is someone somewhere with that fetish.

0|0
    0|0
    • But yeah, for mose people, it's a huge turn off especially on the exposed areas.

• Never judge a book by its cover

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not.. Why would I be ashamed?

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as things I have to be ashamed of, that I wish I could fix about myself, is I have a thing about being turned off be things like moles, birthmarks, things like that and I feel like something is wrong with me, like I donโ€™t like myself. I even paid for a hypnotherapist to fix it, because I feel itโ€™s so damn trivial... but the more I try to deal with it, the more it becomes an issue

1|0
    0|0
  • DONT FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
    I ALWAYS THOUGHT PEOPLE WITH THAT LOOKED SO PRETTY

BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, NOT ASHAMED

1|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

• Depends how extreme it is

0|0
    0|0