Why woman think height in a man is everything?

I would also like to add why females prefer a tall guy that’s good looking vs a guy who is 5”03 and has a great sense of humor and may be a mma trainer just an example what is it that tall guys can do that a short guy can’t? My personal opinion we are human also not some type of mutant. And why is it that many females say I hope to find a nice guy who can’t treat me right I don’t care about physical appearance just someone to respect me and can grow to love me for who I am and when that guy appears and you start to date you cheat on him with someone else and break their hearts by saying I can’t be with you it’s not you your just too much of a nice person for me and hopefully you can find a woman to love you better then what I can whats up with that? (Honest answers only)

My opinion what if a short guy wants to date you you say sorry you too short and the guy in return tells you your too fat too skinny or just plain uglier then a street rat?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Why do men think that women think that height is important? We're not all that shallow and narrow-minded.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well why is it that my buddy keeps getting curved and either friend zoned if he is a great guy , and know how to treat a lady.

• Show All
    • If dating wasn't difficult, everyone would be in a relationship. You can always make time for things that are important to you if you stop making excuses.

• Dating is rocket science because if you don’t have a social life you will be judged because of that if you barely have friends you will be judged as a weirdo.

• ^what splashofyellow said

0|0
    0|0
    • Well from my opinion is true

• Show All
    • I'm sorry that you had bad experiences with some shallow women, but that doesn't mean we're all as shallow as them

Recommended myTakes