Why woman think height in a man is everything?

I would also like to add why females prefer a tall guy that’s good looking vs a guy who is 5”03 and has a great sense of humor and may be a mma trainer just an example what is it that tall guys can do that a short guy can’t? My personal opinion we are human also not some type of mutant. And why is it that many females say I hope to find a nice guy who can’t treat me right I don’t care about physical appearance just someone to respect me and can grow to love me for who I am and when that guy appears and you start to date you cheat on him with someone else and break their hearts by saying I can’t be with you it’s not you your just too much of a nice person for me and hopefully you can find a woman to love you better then what I can whats up with that? (Honest answers only)

My opinion what if a short guy wants to date you you say sorry you too short and the guy in return tells you your too fat too skinny or just plain uglier then a street rat?

2