He asks how was my day, then doesn’t respond?

I went out with a guy i’ve known a few months on the weekend he stayed over at my place we kissed and hugged all night and I ended up giving him a HJ in the morning. We didn’t speak all day then he texted me last night to tell me something and then asked how my day was, I said it was good and asked if he had done anything fun. He didn’t respond. I seem to recall early on when we first met he did something similar with texting asking about my day and then not replying to my response. He hasn’t died because he posted on Instagram. Confused?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ok. Well you both broke one of many rules of texting. What is he going to say back? "Ok"? See!! That would be just as lame as "hows your day". Next time find a real question to ask him when you write back, something about a shared interest or an upcoming event or a news story. Anything that will ENGAGE him. Then he will feel am urge to respond. Trust me

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked him if he had done anything fun... that deserves more than an “OK” response.

• Its not an interesting or engaging question. So you sinply may not get a response. I'm not saying that either one of you is boring. But i am saying people feel compelled yo reapond when someone asks something intereating or engaging. Neither of you did...

So decide. Would you rather be right or snag the guy? If you want to snag the guy work on the conversation.

• I guess he's playing with you 😉 give him some time maybe he is confused

0|0
    0|0
    • Seems so doesn’t it

• Show All
    • This is what i do when I'm confused in any situation... i toss a coin

• When the coin is in air your heart keeps say please be heads or please be tails so i go with my heart... i hope you understand what I'm trying to say

• How often do you generally communicate?

0|0
    0|0
    • To be honest we haven’t been communicating much, when we first met last year we texted frequently, not like crazy but often. Then we lost touch and we have been back in contact about 3 weeks like once or twice a week short texts. It’s just strange to me to ask how my day was like he wants to start a conversation but then doesn’t continue.

• Show All
    • Would you just respond as normal if he text again? I don’t want to get into this over and over again that I reply and he don’t respond after.

• I would probably act normally and wait to say something if it persists

Recommended myTakes